Monday, September 24, 2012

Why I Write . . .

When We Write (by :jeanetta britt/Lottie/www.jbrittbooks.com)
 
 
We're entrusted with the brushes
When we write
Brushes from God's color box
Red, yellow, black and white.
 
We can paint the world we see
Or the vision of what could be
As for me and my artistry
I must choose the latter.
 
Why do you write, or sing, or paint, or work, or live? It's so freeing, so energizing to be clear about our purpose. It gives focus for each new day and a satisfying sense of accomplishment at the end of it. And even if we miss the mark--which we often do--we know where we are going, and we can start fresh tomorrow on the way. Blessings! :jb
 
"These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God, that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God [Jesus]." I John 5:13


No comments:

Post a Comment